НОМЕР НА ОБЯВАТА: 2727
Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000
external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,600 branches, with 34,000 full-time employees
in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
We believe that a better working environment contributes to a better life. So our expert consultants take time to match your
skills and personality to the right company, ensuring the best fit for you.
Currently for one of our clients, Adecco is looking for a responsible person for full-time employment:
• Planning and organizing the development and demo trials for the products at national/Zonal/ EMEA level;
• Zonal coordination for preparation of Biological assessment dossiers;
• Cooperating with efficacy testing facilities for conducting development / registration trials based on pre-approved company protocols;
• Cooperation with agricultural institutes / universities etc. for conducting of development / marketing trials at local level;
• Supporting Country registration manager in all registration and Product stewardship activities, where necessary;
• Participating at EMEA development meetings and presenting / discussing trial results – national and multinational;
• Summarizing the field development trial data and presenting them in front of the team;
• Active participation in team meetings in the country, providing technical information and support.
• Education degree in agriculture area;
• At least 2 years of practical experience in the area of field development;
• Active driver, ready to spend time on the field;
• Good knowledge in English (spoken and written);
• Very good PC & MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Responsible and flexible person with positive and proactive attitude;
• Previous experience will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
• Experience in dynamic multinational environment;
• Standard work week;
• Excellent conditions and lucrative salary.
If you meet all the requirements, please send your CV in English for immediate consideration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1814/ 08.12.2014